Nutrivalue High Fibre Khari, 200gm
High Fibre Khari
A high-fibre diet has many benefits, which include:
Health Benefits of High Fibre diet:
• Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fibre increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it, decreasing your chance of constipation.
• Helps maintain bowel health. A high-fibre diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon
• Lowers cholesterol levels. Soluble fibre may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or "bad", cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fibre foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
• Helps control blood sugar levels. In people with diabetes, fibre — particularly soluble fibre — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels.
• Aids in achieving healthy weight. High-fibre foods tend to be more filling than low-fibre foods, so you're likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. To manage hunger pangs eat just 2 to 3 NutriValue
• High Fibre Khari which add only about 80 Kcal. Compare this with Vada Pav / Samosa loaded with 400 to 500 Kcal.
How to use: Can be used as snack or with tea
Ingredients: Wheat, Added Fibre, Oil, Salt