Nachani Ragi Rava
- NutriValue introduces Nachani /Ragi in the form of Dahlia/ Rava and idli Rava.
- You can substitute your wheat and rice rava by nachani rava and make dahlia preparations, upma, sheera idli and dosa using this healthier option.
- Nachani has low glycemic index.
- It is also gluten –free , hence can be given to babies in the form of ragi porridge.
- Nachani contains much higher amount dietary fiber compared to white rice or other grains .
- The bulkiness of the fibers and the slower digestion rate makes one feel fuller.
Nachani is also known as millet or Ragi is a wonder grain as it contains the amino acid methionine , which is lacking in the diets of hundreds of starchy staple food . NutriValue Nachani Rava is a best substitute for wheat Rava . It is also gluten –free . Hence gluten allergic people can easily consume it. This is also excellent diet for the diabetic as it control blood glucose levels effectively. It can be used to prepare delicious breakfast suitable for all ; such as upma , Sheera, Kheer.
· NutriValue Nachani Rava is rich in source of calcium . The cereal is beneficial for growing children and elderly people who need a constant supply for healthy growth and maintenance of bones.
· It has low glycemic index and hence useful in preparing diets for the diabetic
· It being rich source of amino acids is beneficial for the human body.
· It provides sufficient fibre that gives a feeling of fullness .
· It can be used to prepare low carbohydrate diet plans.