“Nutrivalue” is the trademark brand of GrassRoot Nutrition Private Limited, a company established in 2006, dealing in Health Products. GrassRoot Nutrition is primarily a marketing company, that designs and markets Health Foods and Nutraceuticals under the brand name, “Nutrivalue”. Over the past 14 years, Nutrivalue brand has been associated with novelty, quality and authenticity.
GrassRoot Nutrition Pvt Ltd (GNPL), as an Organization, is committed to being involved with High Quality Health Foods and Dietary supplements, to retain strong focus towards nutritionally beneficial and health oriented products. It combines our age old traditional wisdom with new age processing and packaging techniques, so as to provide all our customers with the greatest possible value for their money.
- First Generation Entrepreneur with 16 state and national Level awards for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- More than 38 years experience in the field of Microbiology and Nutrition.
- In these fields has established 2 successfully running companies.
- Pioneer in Hospital Infection Control Monitoring. Cater to 120 Hospitals in Mumbai for the past 35 years.
- Vast contribution in developing microbiological monitoring methods in pharma and food industry.
- M.Com with 26 years experience in FMCG and Pharma Sales
- 10 years experience in Industrial design and scientific equipment manufacturing.
- Responsible for packaging and designing.
- Doctorate in Chemical Technology
- Worked for more than 20 years in the US
- Entrepreneur since last 10 years, has started 5 companies.
- Handles Export business across the globe
- Anand Paranjape is a Chartered Accountant with over 32 years of experience in Finance and IT.
- He has worked in India and abroad.
- Currently he is the founder Director of ANAND ERP (INDIA) PVT LTD. , a company engaged in providing packaged ERP software along with associated services like installation, implementation, management consultancy and BPO.
- This Company caters to the IT requirements mainly of manufacturing and distribution segments.