NutriValue values the trust you place in us. It is why we offer the highest standards for securing all customer transactions and customer information privacy.
1. What Are The Personal Information That We’ll Collect From You?
We only collect personal data from you when you provide it directly when using our website.
The Information may include:
- Personal Information like your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and additional information that you add to your account.
- Transaction and billing information, whenever you make any purchase from our website (debit/credit card details and delivery information)
- Any record of your interactions with us (If you contact our customer service team)
- Any information is collected automatically through cookies.
- We might collect information about the device you use for accessing our website.
- We might access your said location if you give us the needed consent.
2. What Is This Personal Data Used For?
Depending on how you used our website, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, we might use your personal data for the following purposes:
a. For fulfilling your orders and maintaining your online account
b. For managing and responding to any queries or complaints to our customer service team
c. For improving and maintaining the website and to monitor its usage
d. For any market research purposes; e.g. When we contact you for products feedback
e. For security purposes, to investigate any fraud and whenever necessary to protect ourselves and the third parties
f. For complying with our legal and regulatory obligations
3. What Are Cookies?
A” cookie” refers to a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so that it can be later read back from the said browser. These cookies help enable the browser to remember specific information for a given user.
4. Security Measures
Our website offers stringent security measures for protection against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you might change or access your account information, we always offer the use of a secure server. We adhere to strict security guidelines for protecting your Information against unauthorized access.
5. Disclosure Of Information
We might disclose Personal Information if needed to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is required and reasonably necessary for responding to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal processes.
We might share your Personal Information with another business entity should we (or our assets) plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamate, or restructure the business.
6. Your Consent
7. Your Choice About Our Marketing And Tracking Tools
You can conveniently opt out of marketing messages by following the instructions in any messages that you receive or by emailing us.
If you use a different browser or delete a cookie, you must renew your opt-out choice. The same applies when you use another computer or another phone.
You can control cookies and various other tracking tools. You also have additional controls that you can exercise. You can select whether or not to share personal information. If you turn off the cookies or tracking tools, parts of our website and services might not work correctly.
8. Do You Have Any Questions?