Amla is a rich source of Natural antioxidants and Vitamin C. It helps to regulate metabolism, reduces acidity, purifies blood, acts as colon cleanser, Brings healthy shine to skin, eyes and hair, increases vitality, flushes out toxins, enhances protein synthesis, useful in tuberculosis and respiratory disorders, strengthens the liver, people suffering from heart disease and rheumatism should regularly consume Amla.
- Amla enhances the absorption of food and improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
- As Amla is a strong antioxidant, it helps to combat free radicals.
- Helps cell regeneration and reduces aging process.
- Amla helps to strengthen the liver and rid the body of toxins.
- Amla also helps to purify blood, improve skin health, strengthen eye muscles, improve hair quality.
- It also fortifies the liver, nourishes brain, enhances fertility and helps the functioning of urinary system.
How to use: 50 ml of Squash and 150 ml of water will make 200 ml of ready to drink squash. No need to add sugar.
Ingredients: Amla pulp, Sugar, citric acid, water