What is Colostrum?
The first milk secretion from the mother is extremely beneficial for the new born baby. It gives the baby its power to fight against germs and infection. This first milk is colostrum.
KAVACH is made from this colostrum collected from cow milk.
Bovine colostrum is similar to human colostrum and actually has higher content of immunoglobulins IgG, giving better power of resistance.
- Medical & Clinical studies shows immune factors in colostrums fight viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus, allergies and toxins
- Helps build immunity to fight infections like cough, cold, fever at every weather change
- Supports growth and repair of cells and tissues
- Prevents intestinal infections and enhances intestinal tract activity.
- Prevents tooth decay
- Provides naturally occurring vitamins and minerals
- Protects from developing allergies
- Prevents diarrhea and reduces frequency of stool
- Anti inflammatory and anti aging properties
- May regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Enhances performance of sports persons.
- An Oral Immunoglobulin
How to use: Anyone from age 2
Ingredients: Each 1.0g Chewable Tablet contains: colostrum 180mg (20%lgG content), sucrose, milk solid, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, silicon di-oxide, permitted synthetic flavour