Nachani is also known as millet or Ragi is a wonder grain as it containsهت the amino acid methionine, which is lacking in the diets of hundreds of starchy staple food. Ragi is especially valuable as it is rich in source of iron, potassium & calcium. As it is gluten and fat-free thus make it easy to digest. Nachani has a low glycemic index.
Health Benefits of Ragi:
- High in Calcium: NutriValue Nachani dalia is a rich source of calcium. The millet is beneficial for growing children and elderly people who need a constant supply for healthy growth and maintenance of bones.
- Lose Weight: NutriValue Ragi dalia is the best food choice for people trying to lose weight as it is low-fat millet.
- Rich in fibre: The dietary fibre gives fullness and therefore helps to prevent excess caloric consumption and prevents constipation
- Controls Blood Sugar: It also helps to reduce the risk of diabetes mellitus as it has the ability to lower the blood sugar.
- Battles Anemia: It is an excellent source of natural iron, hence on consumption helps to prevent iron-deficiency anemia.
- Stress Relief: Helps in reducing stress and anxiety as it contains the amino acid named as Tryptophan
How To use: Wash & Cook with water till soft for about 3 minutes. You can eat it with milk & sugar or curd & seasoning
Ingredients: Nachani / Ragi