Nutrivalue Moringa Oleifera – Highly Nutritious Drum Sticks Leaves Powder,50g
What Is Moringa Oleifera?
Some foods or ingredients are classified as Super Foods because they contain a very high number of Nutrients. Among such nutritionally dense vegetables, emphatically falls, Moringa Olifera; the humble drum sticks plant. It is the leaves of this plant which contain a high level of Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Proteins, and Vitamins.
WHO has very successfully used this to remove malnutrition from African countries. Considered the most nutritious and multipurpose tree it will be the most easily available nutritional supplement in India effective in removing major health problems. Numerous studies have indicated their anticarcinogenic, antiviral, antimicrobial and anti-estrogenic activities. It is used in the treatment of anemia.
- Nutrients Dense Vegetable
- Rich in Proteins, Calcium & Potassium
- Rich in Vitamin A, B & C
- Anti Inflammatory
- Helpful for diabetic patients as it is capable of reducing high blood sugar.
- Helps Lowering Cholesterol
- It can also be used in cancer chemotherapy and prevention.
- It can be given to nursing mothers so that they increase lactation.
- It is used in the treatment of rheumatism and arthritic pain.
- Use in daily cooking for healthy individuals to maintain trouble-free health.
How to use: Use the powder as a daily addition to your dal or vegetable or soup or salad. Take care not to cook it but add at the last minute before you remove your preparation from a flame. You can just sprinkle it on your salad or paratha or sandwich.
Ingredients: Moringa Leaves Powder